What is a carbon goal? How can you achieve it? Our experts will tell you
The world as we know it is changing and demanding new ways to extract, use, and store carbon. City, state, and federal governments are working side-by-side with big and small businesses to set goals for greenhouse gas reduction. But how can these entities successfully work together? What exactly does a “carbon goal” mean? And how could it be most effectively achieved?
In our next webinar, the experts at EcoEngineers plan to answer these questions and more. They’ll talk about about how science, public policy, and private carbon reduction goals can (and should) come together to help create a Clean Energy Economy.
Our experts will answer the following questions:
- How does public policy impact progress toward decarbonization?
- What entities are currently focused on decarbonization policy and how important is engagement with policymakers?
- What is the practical effect of decarbonization policies on companies or other stakeholder in the renewable energy space?
- How and when can a stakeholder claim its CO2 emissions are “net-zero??
- What is the fundamental ingredient for a region or country to achieve a public policy goal for net-zero carbon emissions by 2050?
- How important is a centralized carbon accounting system? Should it be national? International?
We hope you can join us as dive into the world of decarbonization!