Our third EV webinar will feature a panel of experts
The transition to electric vehicles is on everyone’s mind these days. It’s relevant whether you are a commercial fleet operator, fuel producer, real estate owner, municipality or commercial enterprise. However, the successful transition to e-Mobility requires an assessment of your resources and careful planning.
EcoEngineers is bringing together influencers and leaders from different segments of the EV industry to discuss the tangible reasons and realities for transitioning to electric mobility including the economic advantages and non-financial benefits. We’ll have an EV website developer, a charging infrastructure manufacturer, an EV infrastructure campus operator, and a representative from the American Biogas Council to touch on the emerging e-RIN market.
We will answer these questions and more:
- How can fleets prepare to transition?
- How to compare electric vs gasoline vehicle total costs?
- What can organizations do to support the e-Mobility?
- What value does EV charging bring to your organization?
- What are e-RINs, and how can you capitalize on them?
- When are e-RINs expected to be available?
We hope you can join us for our third installment of our electric vehicle webinar series. You can see our previous EV webinars here.