Crystal Ball 2022: RNG, EV, & Hydrogen
EcoEngineers brought back its popular “Crystal Ball” webinar series to close out this interesting year of renewable energy news and developments. The first in the series took place on December 9 and focused jointly on the RNG, electric vehicle, and hydrogen markets.
Our experts discussed the overlap of renewable fuels and electrification, plus developments expected in the industries.
We discussed these topics:
- More discussion topics include:
- RIN, LCFS, and other market credit pricing, including an update on eRINs
- Lessons learned from year one of LCFS Verification or RNG
- 2021 RIN and LCFS credit pricing and a look forward to 2022 for RNG, EV, and hydrogen
- 2022 and beyond for RNG and emerging markets
- Electric vehicle market forecast for 2022 and beyond
- New EV/H2 Incentive programs
If you have questions about any of the topics raised in this presentation, feel free to reach out to Sarah at email@example.com, Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org, Kathy at email@example.com, Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Karyn at email@example.com.
Watch more EcoEngineers webinars Read the webinar transcript