Registration & Compliance Requirements for the LCFS, RFS, and Other Programs
An RNG project, much like launching a rocket, takes years of planning, coordination, and teamwork. Not only must you line up all the processes to implement a successful project, but you also have to find a way to monetize your venture.
Join EcoEngineers as we explore the ins and outs of kicking off and implementing an RNG project. We’ll share the essentials of pathway registration processes and compliance requirements. We’ll teach you how to effectively generate credits while complying with various clean energy regulations including the Renewable Fuel Standard, California Low Carbon Fuel Standard, Oregon Clean Fuels Program, and others.
We’ll touch on the following topics:
- RFS registration requirements and timeline
- RFS QAP/QRIN participation and timeline
- Ongoing RFS compliance and reporting requirements
- LCFS pathway application requirements and timeline
- LCFS pathway validation and verification
- Ongoing LCFS compliance and reporting requirements
- Other programs like Oregon CFP and voluntary market RNG sales
Launching your project will be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be guesswork. Let us navigate your pathway ahead!