Billing Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Direct Supervisor: Accounting and Office Coordinator
Job Position Summary
The Billing Clerk / Administrative Assistant will support the Accounting and Office Coordinator with various tasks including general front office support, invoicing, and other administrative tasks.
- Processing invoices and emailing to customers; create and process documentation related to billing; ensure accuracy and completeness of billing information; follow up with reminders as needed.
- General front desk tasks such as greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests, general phone support, manage incoming and outgoing mail, etc.
- Other administrative tasks such as reserving meeting rooms, booking hotels, scheduling travel and meetings, maintaining paper and electronic files, managing conference registrations, etc.
- Type correspondence, compile data for expense and statistical reports, etc.
- A fast learner
- Proven experience as billing clerk or general accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Quickbooks)
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Associates degree; further education is a plus
Compensation: Base Salary commensurate with experience
Contact Information: Jenny Chiles, Accounting and Office Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carbon is the biggest disruptor of the 21st century and over the next few decades. the world will transition to new ways of extracting, storing and using energy – processes that are more sustainable than those currently in practice. We believe a right mix of policy and practice can make this transition easier on affected sectors and align robust economic activity with carbon reduction. We are the catalysts that advise, shape and guide policy and practice to make this happen.
EcoEngineers delivers clean energy supply and use across multiple industry sectors with our systematic, proven 360° approach. We hold a deep understanding of what drives innovation and investment in clean energy projects, and our team of experts can guide you through the project development process from concept to commissioning. Our 360° project approach has evolved through hard-earned experience and unites our talented team with our core strengths — training and education, regulatory engagement, life-cycle analysis, asset development consulting, compliance management, and audit.
We consider our team of employees to be the most valuable resource for achieving our goals. Our people are the ambassadors of our brand. The trust they build with clients is the foundation of our success. EcoEngineers strives to provide a work environment based on trust, transparency, open communication, and mutual respect. Our office is in the East Village neighborhood in downtown Des Moines. Core office hours are from 8 am to 5pm with a liberal flex time policy.
EcoEngineers is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified or qualifiable applicants will be employed without regard to race, religion, color, age, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.