The USEPA’s recently proposed Set Rule will open the door for certain types of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging to earn revenue under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS). This proposed change, which is expected to get full approval this summer, would enable biofuel producers, electricity generators from biofuel and EV manufacturers (OEMs) to profit from electrification.
This session tackled some of the major elements of the Set Rule, including co-digestion and compliance changes, as well as how the reporting cadence will change for these additions. If you have questions about any of the topics raised in this presentation, feel free to reach out to our experts, listed below:
- Daniel Ciarcia, EV Services Director, email@example.com
- Dave Lindenmuth, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Gassen, Carbon Consultant Team Lead, RNG, email@example.com
- Kylie Bednarick, Carbon Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chelsa Anderson, Carbon Consultant, email@example.com
Watch Part One of this Series Watch more EcoEngineers webinars